It’s been an awesome summer!
We loved the outstanding Olympic performances by our Canadian team and Gord Downie’s stoic last stand with The Tragically Hip. The weather was exceptional and we’d be remiss not to mention the whole Pokemon Go thing – that was something wasn’t it?
We did manage to pull ourselves away from the TV and if we’re being honest, the patio, to get you up to speed in preparation for Fall.
It’s a pretty exciting time to be in the business of insights with no shortage of inspiration. This post will help you feel good about the passing summer and motivated for fall.
The 3 Things You Missed This Summer
1. Reading Worth Catching Up On
2. Why Marketing Intelligence Works
More than ever organizations big and small are implementing insights technology to tame budgets, optimize planning and speed decision making.
The result is an entirely new page of Use Cases across five industries, featuring practical applications and solutions.
3. Marketing Analysts, Media Planners & Loyalty Managers Tackle Common Marketing Problems
- Marketing Analysts at a large Media company struggle with unconnected data sources and little actionable insight to support sales.
- Financial Media Planners lack resources to further segment existing millennial targets, a good indicator for media selects.
- Loyalty department avoids costly, manual, resource intensive segmentation project by using intelligentVIEW to update and refine existing customer personas.
Click here to see how intelligentVIEW solved these common marketing problems.