So what is intelligentVIEW?
intelligentVIEW is a web-based business intelligence platform for marketers and analytics professionals that brings together data and functionality to quickly build insights that drive strategic and tactical business decisions.
So, what does that look like?
Best way is to see it in action, but, before you make that commitment to reach out, you want to know what it does. Here is a what our clients are getting out of intelligentVIEW.
- Targeting Support – Simply put, intelligentVIEW helps you find prospects. More complex, intelligentVIEW can help you find prospects, size different channels that contain those prospects and help you determine what and how to communicate to these prospects to optimize response.
- Competitive Review – understand competitive client’s profile and segments and their media strategies to provide insight to drive your own strategy and tactics.
- Campaign Analysis – monitor response across multiple campaigns and directly compare the responders to determine trends and effects of changing the marketing mix.
- Visualize Data – whether it is your customers, competitors or prospects visualizing data based on our over 15,000 third party data points provides a robust view of the data. Use to provide a presentation layer to models, agencies and executive briefings or just enable an around the table understanding of the different groups that make up your customer or donor base. This can be presented as reports or in a map format.
- Build and Understand Audiences – want to know more about women, 36 to 45, who drive mini-vans and drink Pepsi. intelligentVIEW provides psychographic, brand choice and media habit information in easily consumable reports to describe any target audience.
And that isn’t everything. Our clients are finding more and more valuable uses daily.
Over the course of the next few months, I am going to provide more information surrounding the specific solutions that are contained in intelligentVIEW, how our customers are using that information to gain insights that are helping them make business decisions, provide some samples and hopefully give you a much more useful understanding of intelligentVIEW and its value.
If you can’t wait, there are a few options for you. First, you can check out our introduction videos and information sheets at www.consumerig.com under Resources or call us for a demo or a quick chat to see if intelligentVIEW can help with your business challenges.
Partner, Operations and Client Success