Pictured above: An assortment of the CiG team in their natural holiday habitat.
2016 was a trip! What a time to be a data driven marketer.
In a nutshell:
1. Technology continued to challenge the way we connect with the world.
2. Evolving marketing technology gave us the ability to measure the effects of our efforts.
3. Organizations of all sizes welcomed data driven decision making with open arms and moved to better leverage data and insights to grow their businesses.
4. The 2016 Census was a roaring success and CiGers can’t wait to geek out on the new stats.
5. Mobile spend surpassed desktop, for the first time ever, during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
6. It all circled back to the customer. Hello customer- centric world!
The last point is particularly exciting because CiG knows a thing or two about your customers (I mean that in the least creepy way possible). In 2016 we helped over 600 users better understand and report on new and existing markets. We can’t wait to see who we’ll meet in 2017.
Back to the reflection part for a moment…
The 6 Things That Made CiG Great in 2016
1. We integrated leading media research technology into the intelligentVIEW interface, called it intelligentVIEW AdSpot and unleashed it on the marketing world to much fanfare.
2. Our data driven enterprise clients generated hundreds of custom intelligentVIEW reports and were happy to share intelligentVIEW applications and success stories with us.
3. Validation! Clients told us how easy it was to share and communicate insights to folks in other departments. This made our hearts happy. Continue to Simplify Marketing ✅
4. We kept our development team busy. I can’t share the details just yet, but expect to be impressed. It’s very interactive!
5. Our awesome clients affirmed that shareable insights, for everyone at the table, is an absolute must for enterprise organizations in 2017.
6. We did it in true CiG fashion: Lots of laughs, hard work, giving back to the community, and focus.
The CiG team experienced more travel, group lunches, office shenanigans and bring your dog to work days then ever before.
2016 is wrap and we’ll catch you in the New Year.